Just a series of reminders as we head towards the end of the dancing season.
1) No dancing this Thursday night at St. David’s. (April 18th)
2) There will be NO dancing at Wesley United on Patrick Street on Monday, April 22.
3) The branch AGM will be Monday, April 29th at Wesley United. The meeting will begin at 7pm. We hope that it won’t last more than an hour, and there will be dancing after that. This will be the last Monday night of the regular season.
4) The last Thursday night class will be Thursday, May 2nd. There will be a party afterward.
5) The May Mayhem Social will take place on Saturday, May 4th, at 7:30pm at Wesley United. The programme is attached to this email. The cost is $10 at the door. And there will be treats and socializing after the dancing.
6) Summer dancing will begin on Monday, June 3rd at St. David’s at 7:30pm and will run until August 12th. These evenings are drop-in and there is no set programme or class. Come along and bring your favourite dance – or something that you’ve always wanted to try. The cost is $7 / night.
Hope to see you out at one or more of these events!